четверг, 5 января 2017 г.

Conair Supreme Hot Air Brush Review 2017

This is not just an ordinary brush that blows air, as it might seem at first sight. This hot air brush is often used as a curling iron, and the bristles are very soft. It is very convenient because you can get curls and straighten your hair if necessary with only one instrument.
Based on my own experience, I can say that this hot air brush delivers better functionality than any other hot styling tool does. This appliance will certainly give you smoothness as well as volume. It comes with two interchangeable heads for styling your hair. These are a small 1-inch nylon bristle brush for defined curls and a 1.5-inch curling brush with hard plastic bristles for large, voluminous curls. The brushes are detachable, so you can easily clean them.

I purchased this hair tool to straighten my hair, to curl it, and, of course, to create wavy alluring strands. In short, now this is my magic wand that helps me to get any hairstyle I wish. Be sure that with this tool, you will be able to create luxury straight hair, soft voluminous curls or tempting waves in a split second and without any efforts. And its built-in safety stand and cool tip provide safety and convenience.
My hair is thick, coarse and shoulder length; I can say that styling my strands with this brush is the easiest way to handle my extremely straight hair. My hair is difficult to curl, but this tool allows me to cope with this task without any problems. Moreover, this appliance will not tangle your hair up as most brush dryers do. It is much easier to use this hot air brush than to hold a brush in one hand and a hair dryer in the other.

Read review

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий